Whether you run training workshops, facilitate mastermind 组s, or offer 组 coaching programs, understanding what makes introverts and extroverts tick will help you work effectively with clients.
Introversion and extroversion are on extreme ends ofÂ a line, a continuum. Sometimes people will be strongly to one side or the other on that continuum, but often people exhibit mixed tendencies, especially in a 组 setting where there is rapport and trust.
An extrovert gains energy when she is out in the world, especially brainstorming with a 组 of people. She’s excited to share ideas and to process her thoughts verbally in the 组. Sometimes she gets her best ideas while talking through a problem with other people.
How do you facilitate a 组 that includes both types?
An introvert needs quiet time, even a minute or two, to collect his thoughts and reactions to a given problem or situation. Giving the entire 组 a few minutes to write down their ideas on their own, before sharing, can give the introvert the space he needs to process.
Between meetings, give each of these types a way to communicate with the entire 组, possibly through an online message forum. The extrovert will appreciate the ongoing connection to the 组 and the introvert can take his time to process internally, then communicate at his leisure.
How can you tell if a 组 member is an introvert or an extrovert?
It’无法将某人信鸽并标记为“all introvert” or “all extrovert,”但是心理学家发现有一种趋势，您可以（并且应该）注意：
- an introvert may seem shy around the 组 in the beginning, until he gets to know everyone better
- an introvert needs quiet time away from the 组 to relax and process
- an extrovert will appear energized by being in the 组 situation
- an extrovert will interact with everyone in the 组, even in the beginning, because she loves to meet new people
- an extrovert may enjoy additional social time with the 组 after the official 组 meeting ends
作为一个 mastermind 组 facilitator, teacher, or 组 coaching mentor, you will foster a tight, powerful 组 by being aware of these two personality types and giving each what they need.
类别： 建立，行销& Teaching Classes, 启动和运行策划小组